5 Facts about a Breast Lift by a Chicago Plastic Surgeon
Many women begin to feel self-conscious and unhappy with the appearance of their breasts after they have had lost weight, gone through pregnancy, or began the aging process. This is typically because their breasts will begin to sag. That is why they may be considering going to a Chicago plastic surgeon for a breast life.
If you would like to become more knowledgeable of what a breast lift is before you set up your consultation, here are 5 facts you should know:
- A breast lift is a surgical procedure that will enhance the appearance of your breasts by making them look perkier.
- General or local anesthetic is used for this procedure so you will need to make sure that you have a ride home from surgery.
- A breast lift requires that an incision is made. This also means that you will need time to recover.
- Many times, your plastic surgeon will suggest getting breast implants at the same time as your breast lift. Implants will help the breasts to look fuller and they will help prolong the results of your breast lift.
- During a breast lift, your surgeon may reposition the nipple and tighten the skin.
Would you still like to learn more about a breast lift? Contact your Chicago plastic surgeon for a consultation. They will thoroughly explain the procedure and all that it entails.